Summarising the necessary steps to setup the connection between your Client Management Portal and and Xero.
Please note that the Standard or Adviser Xero access needs to be granted by your Client to you, for the specific entity before you start this process. Otherwise, you will not be able to see the entity appears in the drop-down list for selection.
1. Log into Zave and select the Entity you would like to connect to Xero
2. Click the entity in the light blue text will take you to the entity details section. Click the 'Xero' section to configure the setup.
3. Click 'Connect Xero'
4. You will be redirected to the Xero login page.
Log in with your Client Manager login details
5. Once logged in, you will be prompted to select the organisation to be linked to the entity on Zave.
Select the entity and click 'Allow access'.
6. You have now connected your Client's entity from Xero to Zave!
Syncing with Xero
1. If the entity has an Xero account with data, then you will need to retrieve all the information by clicking 'Full Data Sync'
Please note that this generally takes approximately 30 mins before matching the oldest data in the Xero account.
2. If you would like to sync the changes now for the latest changes made in Xero in the past 30 mins, you can click the 'sync latest changes (30 mins)'.
Please note that this generally takes approximately 5 to 10 mins before matching the oldest data in the Xero account.
3. If you would like to sync the changes for a specific module, you can select ' Sync Expense Claims / Invoices / Bank Transactions'. You will need to specify how many hours ago the changes were made in the past.